Thursday, July 15, 2010

7/15/2010


I finally got to get some rest last night. Sprits soaring high!!! I actually ate more than the day before. Sometimes it’s hard for me to tell if I’m hungry or if I am just getting false readings. I don’t think I need to wait until I start to feel my stomach rumbling? Right? 

Anyway for some reason I’m in a real, real good mood toady. It seems like sticking with GB and steaks works well. I don’t have all those choices to ponder over and I can cook massive amounts on the “Barbie”.

I found a real good deal for Rib eyes, bone in, for 3.97 lb. at a chain store called H.E.B. I know my DW is real concerned about the red meat consumption. I was mostly a big chicken fan most of the time we have been together. Although I know that she feels that my WOE is not balanced and unhealthy, she has backed off with her "balanced meal" sermons for the mean time. 

I hope everyone has a great (ZC) day.

Cheers!!!


260/
247/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak,GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...