Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/17/2010


I believe my start date for this WOE was 6/21/2010 if I recall correctly. It’s almost a blur at this point. I guess I don’t want to look at the past anymore (when it comes to eating), especially before this WOE. The main things I don’t reflect upon are the struggles I went through on LC and VLC. I had great success followed by devastating failure. Yoyo, rollercoaster, ups and downs or whatever anyone wants to call it. I have learned my lesson and I will never ever go back.

Monday should complete 4 weeks of (ZC). 28 days of delight. But I’ll celebrate Monday; I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I will focus on today. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...