Sunday, July 18, 2010

7/18/2010


Thanks Charles, I can only contribute my success to the abundant information and resources provided to me by this forum and my sense of self determination. Years ago I thought “why not (ZC)?” I was not personally aware of all the research that was already out there. I did not know how healthy it was and to tell the truth I did not want to be a guinea pig (in my mind). I guess I got too comfortable with the successes with LC and VLC. I just could not figure why I untimately failed on those diets. Had I known the science about this WOE, I would have jumped right in. So now I know and this is the case here and now for me.

I can't thank you enough for this Forum. So here is a big Texas THANK YOU!!!!! 


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...