Sunday, July 18, 2010

7/18/2010

Incredible! That’s how a good night sleep is to me. I slept in again today. Such a lovely phrase. I feel rested, relaxed and just……….GREAT. If I could go to sleep between eight and nine during my work week, I would feel much more rested than I usually do. Unfortunately that is something I can not manage to do. I imagine I could take sleep aids, but that’s not me.

I weigh myself every morning not just to see if I lost weight. No, no, no, it’s a double edge sword. I am trying to be scientific about it. I am trying to see if something I ate or the amount of water I drank or the time I eat or drink affects the way I lose weight. If I think something I did out of the ordinary the day or night before shifted my weight positive or negative, I will make adjustments and see what I get. Until I feel more stable, I will continue down this path. It works for me.

I hope everyone has a great, great (ZC) day!!!


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...