Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/2010


So far so good. I’m still fighting the good fight with no end in sight. 

I still want to laugh when people ask me to send them a link about the “diet” so they can lose a few pounds. It seems that some people can’t grasp the concept of a WOE for life.

This is the start of week five of (ZC). I really don’t plan on changing things up too much. For now it looks like the basics ( beef and water) works for me. I might change the way I cook the meat. So far I have been cooking my steaks and GB on the outside Q. I actually have not gotten tired of that flame broiled taste of the grill. So on second thought I might just stick with the Q for know.

If its not broke why fix it.

Another Great Day in the Life of (ZC)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...