Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/2010

I’m feeling o.k. today so far. I still can’t manage to go to sleep earlier than elevenish. My energy levels are a bit low (lack of sleep). Almost everyday when I come home from work I feel like I could almost collapse. I usually get home and lie down for awhile and sometimes I take a short nap. I’m going to try to stay up today and not rest when I get home in the effort that I will be tired later on and sleep early. 

Other than that my spirits are good. This WOE is becoming more of a routine instead of something that I have to plan daily. The way I think about (ZC) is more effortless than in the beginning. 


Cheers


260/
245.5/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...