Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/2010

I had a very stressful day at work. We are super short handed and I have to wear many hats. My employees are very difficult and add to the stress of the customers. So far the stress has not had any noticeable affect on my WOE. I still do not have any cravings for carbs and no desire to cheat. 

I have been thinking about adding biking or hiking to my weekend activities. I play a little tennis and maybe I should just focus on improving my game. OR better yet I should just continue to catch up on some rest, like I have been doing lately. I think I will pick curtain number four for now.

Good Steak, Good GB or whatever makes you happy.



(ZC) for Life


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...