Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7/21/2010

Hey there Heidi, I remember swimming and riding bikes for fun in my distant pass. I was actually a pretty good swimmer in my prime. Now I would feel like a whale in the water. Swimming is a nice low impact exercise that is actually fun IMO. 

Wow the queasiness can be a real bummer. It seems that large consumptions of fat kick it into high gear. I want to be able to handle fat, but it seems that I have not conformed to that yet. 

I’m so glad that things are getting better for you with this WOE. Thanks for stopping by.

BATTLE ON HEIDI!!!!


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...