Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/22/1020


This is a much better day. My spirits are in check. No cravings for carbs. I actually made some turkey thighs in the oven yesterday while I was grilling the beef. I tried to eat some turkey and it grossed me out. I managed to eat the skin off the four thighs, which was nice and crunchy. I just could not eat much of the meat. That was part of my great experiment of using turkey as a sleep aid. Needless to say it was a big flop. 

Oh well, this morning seems to be a little slower than yesterday. I was able to conduct a meeting with some of my staff. This really helped me with stress. I ended up staying an hour and a half over my regular time yesterday and then shopped for steak, which brought my spirits up from a hectic day. The highlight of yesterday was cooking the beef on the grill. 

(ZC) for life!!!


Cheers

260/247/185
Overall health (1-10):7
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...