Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/22/1020


I think that turkey really through off my eating cycle. I did not eat until late morning and then just before I got off work. I thought I would be finished for the day, but I got hungry around 7:30pm. I really don’t like eating too late. It makes me feel a little uncomfortable. 

Today was an overall moderate day. Energy was so/so and my overall spirit was good. Boy I wish I could relive last weekend!!!!

I really need to stay on the straight and narrow. No more experimenting with other protein. Steak and GB for me. Since I got such a good deal on my last HUNT, I will be doing just steak for the next few days. Then I plan on just eating GB for a week to see how it works on my weight loss. 

(ZC) Lifer

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...