Friday, July 23, 2010

7/23/2010


I feel like I’m getting back into the grove of things. My spirits are much higher than yesterday. I was able to fall asleep around 10:00pm. I forgot to set my alarm last night, but I managed to get up at exactly 4:30am. I’m hoping for a much slower day at work. I still have not cravings for carbs, or any desire to cheat.

I used to drink coffee most of the morning and sometimes most of the day. My coffee was full caffeinated, HWC and splenda or flavored syrups (hazelnut or vanilla). I use to drink a couple of cans of diet soda (diet Dr. Pepper or diet Coke) daily at work. At home I would drink mostly generic crystal light (store brand) or Arizona Green Tea SF (powder mix). I would drink very little H2O. I practiced this up until the day I started (ZC).The only thing I tried on (ZC) was hot green tea for about a week (to sub coffee) and that did not last long. 

So I had a lot of (AS) on a daily basis. I was able to go cold turkey. I have truly been Blessed that I have not experience cravings for (AS). I have a coffee mug on my desk full of Splenda packets. They look as attractive as pencils.

(ZC)er

Cheers

260/
245.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...