Saturday, July 24, 2010

7/24/2010


I was TOAST yesterday after I got off work. I ended up crashing out around 7:30pm or so. It was a hectic week not only on (ZC) but at work. I will try to use this weekend to refocus what works for me on (ZC) and fight the temptation to experiment (my turkey experiment). 

Steak, GB and H2O are my friends, no need to break up the “Terrific Trio”. 

My “tummy troubles” seem to have settled for the most part. I occasional get them, but with less ferocity. It’s hard to get use to not having to go to the “Water Closet” as often as I use to. I always feel that’s something’s wrong with me instead of “hey stupid, this is the way it’s supposed to be (duh)” 

I got up super early today because of all the rest I got last night. I ended up eating twice yesterday. Late morning and again just before I left work. I felt a little hungry just before I knocked out, but I was too tired to get up to eat. I wasn’t starving or anything so I just crashed.

My spirits are soaring once again, thank God for weekends. I probably have enough steak supplies to last for about three days, then I will grill up
5 lbs worth of GB (80/20).

All in all this has been a good Journey for me. I don’t give up easy. I don’t run when faced with the enemy. I hold my ground and fight. 

No Cravings, No
Cheats No Way Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ZC) Today, Yesterday and Tomorrow 

Cheers


260/
244.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...