Saturday, July 24, 2010

7/24/2010


I had a real nice day. I made a nice breakfast for my DW. We then went for a nice walk along the Waterway and then Market Street. We took a ride on the trolley and spent some time at a real nice upscale market. I stared with drool at the aged beef case. 

We then did some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and Krogers. I picked up
10 lbs of Ground Chuck (80/20). I got a real good deal at Krogers on the GB for 1.65 lb. I usually pay 2.00 or a little more normally. It comes in a 5 lb tube. When I got home I made 30 ¼ burgers on the outside grill. I’m in the process of flash freezing them as I type. 

DW asked me to make my famous Italian Lasagna for tomorrow. We bought all the ingredients that we did not have on hand today. I have to admit that I still enjoy cooking. I could care less about the dish, I just like cooking. Among my crowd I’m the “MAN” when it comes to the kitchen. I always get rave reviews from family and friends when I host dinner parties. I just love to cook. 


Now cleaning is another story. 


(ZC)ing my way through Life


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...