Monday, July 26, 2010

7/26/2010


As of today I have been on (ZC) for five weeks. Last week was a bit of a rough ride. It was mainly my fault. I have to remind myself:”if it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” I’m optimistic that week six is going to be much better. I went up and down on the scale all week. I’m basically at the same weight as at the end of week four.

Although I have a small steak stash, I’m going to do Ground Chuck all this week. I continue to have no cravings for carbs, no cheats and an overall great prospective for (ZC). Tummy troubles are at the lowest ever (Yeah).

I’m a little tired today; I had to do some yard work yesterday. I waited till late evening to do the work because of the heat. It was still hot. I kind of pushed myself hard to finish as soon as possible. 

I hope everyone has a great day.

(ZC)ers Unite

Cheers


260/
245.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...