Monday, July 26, 2010

7/26/2010


Today turned out to be pretty good. Although stress at work is never ending since we are short handed and we are not able to hire anyone at this time. I’m trying to deal with stressful situations with a calm cool head. I don’t want anything to interfere with WOE.

I spent some time on the phone trying to explain to one of my sisters about (ZC). I passed on some info that I learned from here. I gave her the name of this site and told her to take her time and read. I told her that it was not a quick fix and that it was a WOE. Sometimes it hard to convince someone about (ZC) when they still think SAD is a healthy choice. My sister understands that LC and VLC is better than SAD, but I think in the back of her mind she believes (ZC) is unhealthy. 

I need to be the example for my family and friends. If I fail I not only failed myself I would be failing those who might give (ZC) a chance if I succeed. 


 (ZC)


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...