Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/2010


Today I am feeling better. My spirits are o.k. Although I did not hit the hay until just a little before 11:00pm, it was a pretty sound sleep. It’s kind of funny in the mornings; I go to the porcelain throne and wait, and wait and wait to no avail. That will be something that will take some time to get used too.

My energy is a bit low. I continue not to have cravings for carbs or the need to cheat. So far the Ground Chuck seems to agree with me. It’s pretty convenient and easy to eat. I just garb the end of the patty with a napkin and munch.

When eating at a restaurant, I haven’t ordered a bun-less, veggie-less burger yet while on (ZC). So far I have ordered Steak. That always hits the pocket book pretty hard. Sometimes I forget to ask if the steak was marinated and if so with what?

I hope that whomever struggles out there in (ZC) land, rather they are” Experienced” or a “Newbie”, continues to keep their spirits up and remain focused on the “Golden Ring”.

(ZC) the other WOE


Cheers



260/
244.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):5
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...