Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/28/2010


I had another restless night. I woke up a couple of times and did not sleep well. My energy levels are low. I had to stay an extra 2 ½ hours over my regular quitting time at work for a meeting yesterday. I had to struggle to keep my eyes open. 

My spirits are still in check. I am going to make the most of it. I hope we have a slow day (right). Wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

My weigh-ins have gone a little whacky, lately. No big deal. I still have a little trouble determining if I am really hungry. I usually just wait until my tummy rumbles. 

No cravings for carbs, no cheats and tummy troubles are just about gone (I hope). 

I hope everyone has a great day.

(ZC)ers, Predators Elite 


Cheers


260/
245.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):5
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...