Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/28/2010


I had another o.k. day. It was pretty fast paced at work. I feel a bit strange. What I mean by that is like I can feel my body change. I don’t know if that is a good description. I almost feel sick but not quit like sick. Mostly in the abdominal area. It just feels awkward.

I'm glad to say that I have not had any cravings for carbs. When I see my peers eating that junk, I just want to preach my point of view. I just back off. I have already explain the basic concept of (ZC) to them and it’s really no use at this time to go any further.

Tummy troubles seem to be at bay. I don’t think that I could ever go back to eating my former way. Knowing what I know now. It just does not interest me. Although I have not been on(ZC) long, it feels long. I don’t know why I feel this way.

All these strange feelings both physical and mental. That’s a little scary.

(ZC)ing Through Strange Times

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...