Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/28/2010


I agree with you Ryan. The Steaks and burgers I grill and flash freeze and mainly for work or a quick meal. They are very portable. I pop a Steak and or 2-3 patties in a sandwich bag and take them to work. All I need is a napkin to hold them. I have no containers or utensils to pack or clean. I usually eat them at my desk while I work. I supervise a fast paced organization and don’t have the luxury of a regular meal time. On occasion we have a slow day but that is the exception to the rule. I just love the taste of a flame grilled patty or Steak. I always have a ready supply of good protein to eat at a moments notice. I grill no less than 24 ¼ pound Ground Chuck patties and 4 Steaks in which I cut in half. 


(ZC)ers Lock and Load and Rock and Roll


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...