Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/2010

I still have that awkward feeling in my gut. It is not as intense as it was yesterday. I have not been eating real fatty beef. So I know that it is not nausea. I have never had this feeling in the past. 

My spirits are better. My energy levels seem to be higher. Today is going to be a good day. Tummy trouble free and Cravings free so far. 


(ZC)ers Tired and True



Cheers


260/244.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...