Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/2010


Heidi this is my last stand. I have tried the whole gambit of diets. I have to stay focused and dedicated. If this WOE does not work for me, I will have nowhere to go. Worst case scenario I would go VLC and wait to fail…………..NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to: Stay Strong and Live Long; Battle On; Keep On Keeping On; or whatever it takes. I can not fail. I refuse to FAIL. I thank God that my determination is good for something.

I don’t care if the weight comes off fast or slow, just as long as it goes. I’ve waited this long and now I have found (ZC) and I’m here to stay.

Thanks for stopping by. I really ADMIRE YOU. Struggles are not fun and are always present a good excuse to fail…………….But You Stay Strong.


(ZC)ers Fighting the Good Fight


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...