Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/2010

Hey there Sharon, no it’s not an empty feeling. It’s so hard to describe. Almost like a light pressure combined with a mild upset stomach. I feel this way even after I eat. It is becoming milder. I guess if I had to relate to it I would say it was like when you have the big “D” and have to sit on the pot for long periods of time. But its much more mild than that combined with slight pressure. I’m guessing that its my body adjusting. It just a tad uncomfortable. 


(ZC)ing with those who CARE


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...