Friday, July 30, 2010

7/30/2010


Just another day in (ZC) Paradise. I still feel a wee bit under the weather. I would say that I’m more than 50% back to normal. 

My spirits are high. My energy is also much better. I have a short day today. I have worked late a couple of times this week, so I can make it up by leaving early. Maybe some good R&R will do me good. 

I’m not sure what’s on the agenda this weekend. DW is off, so we will probably spend some time strolling down the waterway or take a nice walk on one of the many walking trails through the woods.

No cravings, no cheats, no tummy troubles. Just the way I like it. I will just keep plugging away until I go where I need to be.


(ZC) No Surrender No Retreat


Cheers

260/
244.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...