Friday, July 30, 2010

7/30/2010


I got off work early today. On my way home I decided to make a quick stop at HEB to see what the Hunting looked like. I was able to Bag a nice small meaty fatty slab of Beef Ribs. They had a lot of meat and fat. For under $2.00 lb. So since I got home early I decided to slow cook the ribs in the oven for my second meal later in the day. They came out so tender I could pull the bones right out without effort. 

It felt good just to jell at home. It was pretty quiet . DW is at work. I almost fell asleep. I did not want to fall asleep because I would be up all night. Today was a good day. I still feel a little loopy. I can’t wait for that to end. 

Wow, my Journey is getting real interesting. Everyday is a learning experience for me.


(ZC) No Fear



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...