Saturday, July 31, 2010

7/31/2010

This is turning out to be a good morning for me. I am almost 100% recovered from that strange feeling in my gut. My Spirits are soaring. I wish I would have slept in a little more. No cravings, no cheats thank God.


I think I may have figured out the up and downs and altogether slow down of my weight loss. Now this is just a Hypothesis. I figure that I have not been getting enough sleep. I have mentioned this in the past. But lately I have had less sleep than usual. I am going to really try again to make an effort to sleep a little more each night (no turkey experiment). I am planning to buy some melatonin this weekend. I'm not much of a pill popper, but I have to do something. I have no idea of the affects on me. I am willing to go that step to see if I increase my sleep and to see if it aids me in my weight loss i.e. the sleep.

I do have one big bad habit of eating too many Jelly Doughnuts late at night…………..NOT (LOL) . Truly, I sometimes wait until DW comes home from work around 7:30pm and wait to eat my last meal for the day with her. Even if I’m hungry before she gets home. I will put an Ax to that practice starting Monday, since she is off the weekend. I don’t like eating late because if makes me feel uncomfortable.

I hope that everyone hase a Great (ZC) day.


(ZC) “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean-


Cheers


260/243.3/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, Steak, Beef Rib, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...