Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/8/2010


A funny thing happened on Monday that I forgot to post. While I was shopping at the grocery store I happened to be near the pharmacy and over heard the pharmacist and her assistant talking. One said "I heard that she is cutting carbs to lose weight" the other said "yeah i tried that and didn't last two days without getting light-headed, so I gave it up" the first one said "yeah and it's bad for your kidneys right?" I wanted to say "OMG are you fricking kidding me", so I just shook my head and continued shopping.

Today we were swamped at work. I had customers out the rear end. I was short handed so I helped out my staff for several hours. After playing pizza delivery boy (for DW), I crashed on my bed and fell asleep for about three hours just to recharge my batteries. I noticed that as long as I don't have a lot of activities I'm "ok" but as soon as I have some extra activity "boom" I'm down for the count. Charles said that my energy levels should change upward with time and I agree 100%.

All in all (except for a few minor tummy issues) I feel good about the WOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...