Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/8/2010

I feel pretty good today; I got a lot of rest. So far I'm sticking to eating only when I'm hungry. When I was posting last night I started to feel a little green about the gills. It was about 11:30PM. Then I realized that I had not eaten since about 2:30PM and at that it was just a GB patty. So I went to the fridge and ate about half a cold Rib eye steak (yes, it was cooked) and drank a large glass of H2O. I almost instantly felt better. I was able to read for awhile in the FAQ area. I guess my body was “talking” to me. I have had this feeling in the past and it never occurred to me to eat. I did not have hunger pangs. I still have not had any cravings. In the past I used splenda all the time. Often I would drink 3-4 cups of regular coffee (12oz cups) with a couple of packs of AFS and HWC at work. I often made recipes from Lindsue’s site: LC pancakes, muffins, cookies breads and so on. Most of the recipes I would make required AFS.

260/
250.8/185
Energy level: good
Overall Health: good
Cravings: None
Today’s Menu: GB, Steak, Oopsie roll (2) & H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...