Sunday, July 11, 2010

7/11/2010

I still get “tummy troubles” almost every day (nothing chronic), but I don’t let it get me down. I just chalk it up as part of the process. One day the rumbles will tumble and my “tummy troubles” will fumble. 


Thanks for the compliments; I try to be a positive person in a negative world. I truly believe that anyone can achieve almost anything if they are dedicated and focused on the objective. Take care “Stay Strong and Live Long”.
 got to sleep in today and I feel recharged. I had steak and eggs this morning for a little change. I am almost out of beef, so I plan to do some shopping today. Tomorrow I will make Lamb Chops and my version of (ZC) Moussaka (Chreiázomai mia ev̱logía). I plan to buy some GB and steaks if I can find some on sale or "mark downs". I hope everyone has a great (ZC) day.

260/
248.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, Egg, GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...