Friday, July 9, 2010

7/9/2010


Last night I had my first craving (oh no!!). Was it for cake (no) was it for pie (no) was it for a big steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili (not quite). It was for BEEF. I thought to myself "INCREDIBLE". I never thought that I would have a craving for that since I was not a big beef eater before this WOE. So, I went to the freezer grabbed one of my frozen precooked steaks (about 4oz) nuked it and ate it. Just like that, craving gone. I continue spending time in the FAQ “On Charles” to learn more about this WOE. I went to the Support Forum and did some reading there. As I stated before, it's a wealth of knowledge. I encourage folks (just visiting this site) that are considering this WOE to read the FAQ and On Charles areas.

I experienced a little tummy trouble this morning, nothing major. I'm real enthusiastic about ZC and I will continue on this Journey.

260/
249.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: Yes, for beef.
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...