Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7/13/2010


My food consumption was off today. I usually don’t get hungry until about 7:30AM or 8:00AM or a little later. Then I get again hungry around 2PM. Today I was hungry in the morning for the first time on (ZC). I’m sure it has to do with my lack of rest last night. I don’t think it had to do with the yard work yesterday. I will sure go to sleep early tonight. I think that will get me back on track.

I passed by the break room this afternoon and it reeked of ramen noodle soup. It made me nauseous. I almost had to dry heave. I have a pretty strong constitution, but smells have always bothered me, but not to this extent. The smell of any kind of food never gave me problems unless it was spoiled beyond belief. 

I am a little behind on my water. I opened my fourth liter just a few minutes ago. By now all four liters would be gone. I think I just want to go to sleep and start this day over again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...