Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14/2010

Today I am little more rested, feeling good in the hood. The scale did not budge (no big deal). For some reason this morning I remembered a plaque on my first boss’s desk that stated “Today is the First Day for the Rest of Your Life”. I kind of relate that with my day to day life and effort with (ZC). I still have not had any cravings for carbs. I try to keep a positive attitude about it. The transition was easy (to me), but the day to day reality is just that: day to day. 

I hope everyone has a great (ZC) day!!!!!!!


260/247.5/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...