Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7/13/2010

Today marks the end of week 3 that I have been on (ZC). My spirits are high starting my 4th week of (ZC)!!!!!! No carb cravings so far. On LC and VLC, I would be struggling at this point with endless carb cravings. I did walk by our file room office and the aroma of the coffee station did spike my interests. I always thought coffee smells better than it tastes. No big deal. By the time I entered my office (next door) the interest was gone.

I decided not to make any more (ZC) recipes at this time. The creativeness in me works a million miles a minute thinking of variations of (ZC) food that I can create. Although I find it interesting, I need to refocus my efforts to adjusting to the (ZC) lifestyle. After I get to where I need to be, I may revisit that area. So, no more Oopsie Rolls, (ZC) Moussaka or anything else other than the basic meat (Steak, GB and H20) for now. I just bought some Mascarpone cheese and was planning to make Prosciutto Rollups. I guess DW can help me out in that department.

I stayed up way too late on the forum reading last night. I wake up between
4:15AM-4:30AM M-F (my work week). This place can get addictive. Needless to say I did not get enough rest (my fault).

260/
247.5/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):5
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...