Monday, July 12, 2010

7/12/2010


Well, doing the yard work was not too bad. My energy did run out quicker than before (ZC). I had to skip the edging and some weeding. I drank plenty of water. One strange thing is that I weighed myself after I took a shower this evening and weighed the same as this morning instead of the usual 1-2 pound increase. I guess I lost some water weight.

My appetite is really decreasing. I don’t get hungry as often as before (ZC). This is a good thing. I will trust my body to tell me when it needs nutrition. I’m sure some folks would be concerned about this, but I’m not. 

I can’t wait till I start my day tomorrow, because it will be another week down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...