Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/10/2010

Good day all!! I am back in action. I wasn’t surprised at this mornings weigh-in. I had a small increase. I’m sure it will go down before the end of the week. My spirits are high, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I worked my fanny off after jury duty to complete exhaustion. I haven’t been that tired since spring training when I used to play high school football. I’m sure I spike my insulin levels. I will have to work on the yard today again. This time I will not push myself to that extreme. I will wait until 6:00pm or so. It is really hot right now. I did not drink enough water yesterday. I am usually real good about keeping hydrated when working in hot weather. I just got caught up in the yard work and tried to do as much as I could. I have some guest coming over on the weekend and I want to make my yard look extra nice.

I am so glad to get back on a regular consumption of fatty beef. It looks like the 230s are giving me a run for my money, But that’s ok. I ready to Lock and Load and Rock and Roll!!


(ZC) Back on Track


Cheers


260/
241.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Rib, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...