Thursday, August 12, 2010

8/12/2010

Hi Clair, I’m not surprised to hear that you can taste the salt in the meat, but the sweet amazed me. 

When I eat out I forget to instruct the server that I want my meat unseasoned. I do not hesitate to send food back if it’s not to my order. When one of my friends comes to visit, we usually end up at Backer Street Pub (aka Sherlock’s). They serve a nice 14 oz Rib eye. I have had to send the steak back three times in the past, because I ordered it medium and I get it well done. It never tastes salty to me so far. I guess all of our senses are enhanced when not blocked by chemicals ingested by non-(ZC) foods. 


(ZC) Makes Sense


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...