Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8/11/2010

I am glad to start another day in the life of (ZC). No cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I am almost out of fatty beef ribs. I feel that I did not give them a good chance to prove to me that this source of fatty beef will enhance my weight loss like the fatty beef brisket, because of my upside down week. I will be going to HEB today to buy more fatty beef. I’m almost convinced to buy another brisket. I really like the taste of the ribs better although they are a little harder to cut up and yield less meat per $$. I have even considered buying the 73/27 GB (Yuk). 

I did not end up doing any yard work yesterday. I was so tired when I got home I just crashed and burned. I feel a little sore from over doing it the other day.


(ZC) Decisions, Decisions, Decisions 


Cheers




260/240.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Rib, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...