Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/1/2010

Hi Karen, I need to learn how to dry my Chuck patties. I have to make my beef ahead of time so that I can flash freeze them. I want to keep a good supply handy to take to work or to have some at a moments notice. The is sort of a safety net.




I have true convictions for this WOE, but I have to have something on hand should temptation tries to get the best of me.





(ZC) “Follow your honest convictions and be strong”-William Makepeace Thackeray-





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...