Saturday, August 14, 2010

8/14/2010

Well I was out and about and all of a sudden I became hungry. I was on my way to Wal-mart and did not want to repeat my last McD adventure I was on the back side of The Woodlands and knew that the JB was on the opposite side. So I ventured past my original destination and low and behold I found a JB. I felt a little strange ordering just the meat, but I bravly said "I will have four large beef patties and a cup for water." The guy said "3.19." And I was pleased as punch. He didn't even ask if wanted fries. The beef paties were great. They came in a nice little bowl with a lid. I grabbed a fork and chowed down. I am totally sold on Jack in the Box..

Thanks Karen!!!!!

(ZC)ing at JB

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...