Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010 Daily Update

Today marks 8 weeks of (ZC). My Spirits are Soaring. No cravings for carbs, no cheats, no tummy troubles.

The transition to (ZC) has been relatively easy for me. Just like anyone else that wants to lose weight, we wish it was all gone yesterday. Sure the bouncing scale can be disappointing, but what the heck. It does not get me down. I have pondered a few times of doing a weekly weigh-in. I just want to make sure what I’m eating is working for me and daily weigh-ins help me calculate that.

I have seen a small trend of losing more weight when I eat fatty beef. This week I will be eating fatty beef brisket. If I run out before Monday I will make another one. I will see then if this trend continues or if it was just a coincidence.
 

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) day.


(ZC) Just Do It


Cheers
 


260/
240.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...