Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

Good Lord another great weekend just about gone. This was somewhat of a working weekend. I did have some time to play, but I did have some work around the house and yard. Just about an hour ago I had to fix my electric range top. One of the large elements went out. I made it just in enough time to Home Depot to buy the stuff to repair it. (DW) lent a bid hand. 

I had only one meal of the fatty beef brisket. I guess it sticks to my ribs. It actually tastes much better than my last one. It must be those brown bits. I am very optimistic about the coming week. Now that I am armed and ready
 with some fatty beef brisket, I am ready to take on the world. Right? LOL!!!!!!!!! 

I hope my last fatty beef brisket trial was not a big fluke. I will monitor and assess accordingly.
 


(ZC)ing with the Right Tools


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...