Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

Hi Lise, thanks for your comments. I am constantly trying to figure out what works for me. I have a lot of weight to lose and the last thing I want to do is stall for extended periods of time. If I can find what exactly works for me I will stick to it. I have high hopes for fatty beef. I need to increase the fat content. I seem to react better to fattier beef so far. I just got to get myself used to a higher content of fat. I get nauseous with real high fat content, but I am slowly getting used to it and will increase the fat as I can tolerate it. 



(ZC)ers getting to the Fat of it


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...