Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

Battle On Heidi, thanks. I can’t believe it has been eight weeks. Time has passed quickly and I’m as excited about this WOE as day one. I just keep plugging away day by day. I refuse to fail. I will do what it takes to get there. 

Some of the things I promised myself when I started this Journey: No Excuses, No Surrender, No Retreat and No Pity Parties. Just Honest Hard Effort. At the end of the day if I don’t keep these promises, I will be only fooling Myself.

We all can be defenders of this WOE.



(ZC) “Don’t ever underestimate the Heart of a Champion”-Rudy T-



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...