Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

I had a conversation with one of my sisters this evening. She asked how I was doing with this WOE. I told her that I lost almost 20 pounds in 8 weeks. She try to give me some advice like trying to fool my body to pick up my metabolism. She said I should eat a small amount of meat even when I am not hungry. I told her that WE practice “Eat when hungry” and Drink when Thirsty”. Bless her heart, I know she is trying to help. I guess she is so caught up on certain health trends, that she doesn’t see the light about this WOE. I turned her on to low carb a while back and she agrees with the principle. She just doesn’t seem able to take the next step to (ZC). She told me that see is trying a new Atkins diet as of today. At least that’s better than SAD.

I gotta tell ya that I really enjoyed the fatty beef brisket. It must be those crispy brown bits. Some of them still had a crunch to them YUM. Normally I eat a little brisket and I will grow tired of the flavor quickly. So far so good with this one.

I hope everyone had a great (ZC) day.



(ZC)ers Tell it like it is


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...