Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/17/2010 Daily Update

Good day all. I stayed up a little late last night, but I still managed to get some rest. My spirits are pie in the sky!! No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. 

We have been overwhelmed at work. I am real short staffed due to illnesses, vacations and a hiring freeze. Yesterday was real stressful. Some of my employees do not use common sense when dealing with difficult customers. I have to intercede a lot. 

Even after eight weeks of (ZC) I still find it hard sometimes to separate food as fuel and food as entertainment. Old habits are hard to break especially when you are The Lone Ranger at home. No excuses, just an observation. It would be real neat to have at least one family member or close friend to join me on this Journey in my own backyard.

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day!!!! 



(ZC) and the Beat Goes On


Cheers


260/
239.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...