Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/2010 Daily Update

I had a real good sense of being today. Especially in the morning. I had this feeling of euphoria . I could actually sense the tingle through out my body. What a great way to start the day. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. My spirits are at an all time high.

Today was an extremely busy day for me.. I had three training classes to attend for upgraded software on our systems. When I came back to office, we had wall to wall customers. After I arrived home (DW) told me that her car would not start. After I got a cable boost I took it to a mechanic shop so they could check the battery and alternator. They wanted to charge $24.99 +tax. After waiting an hour I decided to head down to an auto parts store. Most of them can check your battery and alternator. You just pop the hood and they hook up a small machine and it reads the results. Best of all it is free and the replacement battery was about $15.00 cheaper than the mechanic shop. They even lent me the tools to take out my battery.

I hope everyone had a great (ZC) day!!!



(ZC)ers Good Vibrations


Cheers

260/
239.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...