Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/2010 Daily Update

Good Day ALL, I had a nice surprise at the scale this morning. No cravings for carbs, not cheats, and no tummy troubles. Oh Yeah!!!!

WOW, What a Wacky Way to lose Weight. Can you say that three times while holding your tongue? What? I can actually see people cringe when I try to explain the (ZC) concept. You gotta love it. It comes to a point where I wish some people would stop asking me “how did you lose all that weight?” If it wasn’t for the fact that I might actually reach someone I would probably not even bother explain the (ZC) WOE.

I did not get this much scrutiny when I used to explain LC and VLC to others as a way to lose weight. 

“Poisoned Minds are often Blind”-Dave- 



(ZC) EAT Fat Lose Weight Feel Great



Cheers


260/
237.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...