Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20/2010 Daily Update

This week went by fast. I’m glad the weekend is around the corner. My spirits are good, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

Today is my last day of the fatty beef brisket supply. So far so good, I will take a break this weekend from the brisket. I have some Rib eyes in the fridge begging to be eaten along with some Snow Crab. That will be my Sunday meal. As for tomorrow, I don’t know as of yet. (DW) works this weekend, so I plan to pick up MUM. I will probably take her out to the Water Way for a late breakfast or an early lunch. 

I definitely will be purchasing another fatty beef brisket and continue with this trek. I will cook it on Sunday for the rest of the week. I almost considered switching over to leg quarters. The ones I see in the store are full of fat. They also average 0.69 lb or less. I was thinking of just baking them and then debone them. I would then chop up all the meat and add all the drippings and maybe some tallow. I don’t know, just a thought. 

Although I in the 230’s, I don’t feel secure in that range yet. The way I bounce on the scale sometimes. I will feel better after I have achieved my mini goal. The next mini goal after that will be 219. If I remember correctly, my all time lowest on LC was 220. So, 219 would break that. I am getting too way ahead of myself.

I hope everyone has a great (ZC) day!!! 

(ZC) Run with IT

Cheers

260/
237.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...