Monday, August 2, 2010

8/2/2010

I was able to sleep o.k. last night. I took the melatonin. I did wake up twice before I finally got up for the day, but it was just for a short period of time. I got up about 3 minutes before the alarm. My spirits are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. I feel a little groggy. I think that BBQ I ate yesterday may have been a little too salty. I also feel a little bloated. I took home some of the left over BBQ yesterday. Needless to say I threw it away in the trash this morning.


I had an employee that has just come back from a one week vacation. He mentioned that I looked a little thinner, especially my face.

I have completed 6 weeks of (ZC). I am still encouraged to continue on this Journey. The weight loss has not been as steady as I would like, but that comes with the territory.



(ZC)ers Getting Jiggy with it


Cheers

260/244.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, Ground Chuck, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...