Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/22/2010

Thank you Jennifer, I’m glad that my posts can bring a little grin or Joy to someone. As far as the phrases or taglines, well the way I come up with them depends on the mood of the post. I wish I had a cache of them. Sometimes they come easy and sometimes I have to ponder the right words. I have three basic tags: (ZC), (ZC)ing, and (ZC)ers. Sometimes a post or a reply to a post deserves a “quote”. About 99% of the quotes are via the internet. Even at that I feel that I must find one that fits the mood of the post. I take a lot of time and consideration when I tag or quote. I have found myself changing tags or quotes before finally posting (thank God for preview post). I make an honest effort to not tag or quote the same phrase more than once. It can be a test sometimes. Also when I quote I give full reference to the author of the quote. If you see –Dave- next to a quote, it was original to me as far as I know. The tags are bits and pieces of old sayings, songs, a blast form the past or just the tone of the post.


(ZC) What’s in a Word?


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...