Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/2010 Daily Update

I had a nice weekend. My spirits are good, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles. 

Today marks 9 weeks of (ZC).
 

I learned a lot this weekend. I learned that I need to stay on fatty beef in order to lose weight. When I stray, I either stall or gain. I also have learned that if I eat other than actually feeling my tummy rumble, I stall or gain. Lastly I learned that if I eat just before sleeping, I stall or gain. I did all those things this week end and saw all of those results. No Worries. This is all a learning experience for me. Stalling or gaining does not put a chink in my armor. My resolve is stronger than ever before. All I have to do is continue with the fatty beef and water and watch the pounds slip away. This is the way my body works. I can only speak for myself. I make quick adjustments and analyze the results. I noticed that weekends are my biggest challenge. I don’t have set schedule unless I am going to an event.
 

I have eaten all (ZC) for the past 9 weeks. It has been interesting to evaluate how my body reacts to certain (ZC) foods. Once I’m at where I need to be concerning weight, I can see that maintaining it will be for the most part easy. For me, Discipline is the key.

Sunday I bagged a nice size fatty beef brisket. I slow cooked the brisket and now have a large container of goodness. I still need to ground up the last of my brown bits and sprinkle them in like nuts on a Ice Cream Sunday (lol). I also grilled up some Chuck Steaks that I found deep in the freezer. After I grilled the steaks I flash freeze them and stored them for future use.
 


(ZC)ers Hold the Line



Cheers


260/
239.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...